AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lily in 3-D

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Its baby shower day!

well u read it today is my baby shower! ive been looking forward to this day for awhile, but today comes and sadly..i woke up crying. i just cant get over that my mom isnt here. I had a feeling this would happen. I dont know if its the things around me....but i just...i always saw this day with her...and its like something is missing....i will remember this day for the rest of my life probably....i dont want to be sad. i hope everything goes well and the games go ok. i hope everyone gets along ok. im going to try not orrying about everything...but i know thats not going to happen. i will post pics later on tonight, prayin i can stop crying and be happy......give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment