AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lily in 3-D

Sunday, June 28, 2009

my baby shower!

well it was last sat. but i havent had a chance to update lol...

anyway it went pretty well! i think about 17 people came all in all. i got alot of loot, but not much off of my registry :( thats ok this last week i think i got a majority of the reaming stuff, now i need to get a smaller bag, a healthy kit with the boogie sucker and what not, baby meds...little stuff like that! im having second thoughts on breastfeeding. i know its best for her, but i want kris and alexis to be able to feed her too and i am being told not to pump for first few weeks....i dont know! i will try it...worst case senerio...ill stop....i dont i guess i have to see if i get any breastmilk first!! lol anyway here are pics...



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

my MIL had to made me a ribbon hat...
Photobucket

Photobucket
me and Jenny with our bellies :)


the LOOT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^^ jenny made me these! arent they so cute! i hope lilys feet can fit into the booties lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will post some of lilys bed and stuff when im done getting it all together :) im so excited and ready for her to be here!!! it feels like shes never going to make her debut!!

i have dr appt this thursday, and then another US for growth the thursday after (the 9th). I am tying to figure out how to get a video uploaded onto my computer, but i got a ood video of her moving the other day! anyway thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment