AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lily in 3-D

Sunday, June 14, 2009

update on things....28 weeks!

well i had a perinatologist appt this last thursday and the news was good!!!

my placenta previa has moved and is now ok for me to have a vaginal birth YAY!! everything with lily is good! she is measurign 2 1/2 weeks ahead, and is weighing 3 lbs 6oz already and is 16 inches long!! shes my chubby bubby!!!

shes deff. growing. its so weird to watch her move in my belly. it still hasnt really sunk in yet. i have all this baby stuff but....i dont know how to describe it! my baby shower is in 6 DAYS!! OMG seems like just yesterday it was forever to go...im excited, anxious, worried, and sad all the same time. excited for the obvious reasons, anxious because i just want it to be here, worried about of how things will turn out...if everyone will get along...f every one will have fun....worried how everything will go.....sad because my momma wont be here, and i know she would have loved to be. miss ya momma!

i got my dress for the shower, it is cute! im planning on letting my mother in law and cousin decorate and prep while i go get my nails and feet done, then will come and get ready!!! anyway thats the update.....i will upload belly pics soon....im getting even more whalish if thats possible LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment