AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lily in 3-D

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My anatomy scan update



well lily is doing good! she is 9oz and 9 inches :) dr said i was measuring right on and all her organs looked good. she didnt get a good view of her heart but said it was just how she was laying....that it seemed normal but couldnt tell me 100% until she got all the pics and measurements...... and she is 100% a girl...lol a DUhh.... anyway now bad part....well it isnt life threating..or not right now anyway but i guess i have placenta previa??? she said placenta is over my cervix, and if it doesnt move will have to have a c section. i havent read much about it so i havent done my research on how likely it is to move....the tech said that they will scan me regularly to monitor it and make sure to see if it moves....and will even scan me right before my c section to make sure its still needed....i honeslty dont know what to think, i dont want a c setion really the onyl thing i likeabout it is knowing for ure when she will be here LOL! anyway my fluid is also low, so they need tto keep that in check....i have to drink lots of water.....more so...so i goo back in 3 weeks to see my fluid levels and see about the placenta previa....here are pics of my lily bug...



No comments:

Post a Comment