AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lily in 3-D

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to my world of madness....ok maybe not....

Ok. this is my first post in the blogging world, so forgive me if i dont quiet get or know how to do it?? lol...lets see...a little bit about me if you dont already know... My name is Stephanie and i am 20 yrs old. i was born and rasied in Las Vegas Nevada, and wont be leaving anytime soon. I am married to Kris.... we will be married 5 yrs come december. yes i said 5. we married shortly after my 16th birthday...yes, i wish i would have waited, but not because i regret being married, but because i was to immature to have made that choice for myself and i realize it now. I also have a step daughter, Alexis, who is 9 yrs old. She is the bestest kid ever!! she so smart and while she might have an 13 yr old size attitude....i love her more than air itsself! I have been her pretty much sole care giver for the ast 5 1/2 yrs....and regardless if she isnt mine by blood, she is in my heart and she feels the same way. Kris also has a son, Kamron, who is 4 (yes i can do math and thats a long story, no it isnt what u think) he comes to be with us everyother weekend, so he isnt here much. i am an easy going person, i like to hang out w/ family and friends and i lvoe to swim and go to the lake. i am a myspace junkie and practically live on my computer...what else do i have to do.....clean?? LOL i think not!! I recently lost my mother to terminal breast cancer on feb 2nd 2009. she was my light in so many ways and i miss her so much i can barely breath at times.

While last oct i suffered a miscarriage, we found out on december 27th that i was pregnant again, and this friday i will be 18 weeks! I already love my little lily bug so much i cant stand it. So this blog is going to be about my adventures through pregnancy, struggling with my emotions as i have to do this without my beloved mom here with me, and eventually my trials and tribulations with a newborn....im looking forward to it....are you??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment